- NEW DEAL, on inflammatory bowel diseases
- I-CONSENT, on informed consent for patients
- and FIT4RRI, on tools for responsible research and innovation.
We have also launched new services for the SME instrument funding scheme, and are looking forward to supporting innovative SMEs around Europe to achieve their goals. Our achievements were recognised and back in December 2016 we have been blessed as a finalist of the European Excellence Awards in Communications & Public relations .
The year 2017 is promising to be packed full of surprises too. Make sure to keep an eye on our website or social media if you’d like to know about future job openings. We would like to thank everyone one of you for your unwavering trust, sheer enthusiasm and close collaboration in 2016. Hopefully 2017 will bring us all more exciting European research projects, new collaboration with the science makers of the world and much success!
From the team at Sparks & Co
Camille, Caroline, Emma & Vanmala
Latest posts by Camille Cocaud (see all)
- Two exclusive tips to win in the 2018-2020 Work Programme! - 29 November 2017
- Sparks & Co joins the French association for public communications! - 26 July 2017
- We’re looking for a graphic designer! - 3 July 2017